Alyssa Wright, LCSW
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and owner of Integrated Counseling and Wellness. I opened the practice in May 2019 and we serve clients in Fort Collins and the surrounding areas. I have been practicing therapy since 2013 in a variety of settings including community substance use outpatient clinics and group mental health practices in Illinois and Colorado. I received my BSW and MSW at the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana campus in 2012 and 2013, respectively.
I specialize in treating adolescents (11+), and while adolescents are my specialty, I also enjoy working with adults (18+) who may be experiencing many different concerns. I am trained in EMDR, DBT, CBT, Motivational Interviewing and approach clients from an attachment lens. I enjoy treating and working with the LGBTQIA community and have been working with the specialized population in a clinical setting since 2012.
When I am not working, you can find me on local Colorado trails, taking walks with my two energetic dogs and daughter, weightlifting, watching movies or playing board games with my friends, and getting coffee with my partner.
“You’re imperfect and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.”
— Brené Brown, LCSW
- Pronouns: She/hers
- Age Range: Adolescents (11-18), Adults (18-60), Parents and Families
Education, Licensure, & Recent Trainings
- Bachelor of Social Work, University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign, IL, 2008 – 2012
- Master of Social Work, University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign, IL, 2012-2013
- License: LCSW.09924573
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) training, July 2017
- EMDR Therapy Tools for Addictions, April 2018
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Connecting with EMDR: Integrating Attachment Work into EMDR Therapy, March 2018
- TRANSforming Gender Conference, March 2019