Hannah-Grace (HG) Kelley, MSW, SWC, EMDR trained
Hi! My name is Hannah-Grace Kelley. I mostly go by HG. I received my undergraduate degree in outdoor leadership and interpersonal communication. Then, after working within the parks and recreation sphere, I pursued a master’s degree in social work. I work with adolescents, young adults, and adults who are experiencing depression, anxiety, and trauma-related issues and disorders. I practice with a client-centered and humanistic approach alongside integration of attachment theories, parts work, polyvagal theory, and interpersonal neurobiology. Additionally, I am trained in and am stoked about EMDR (eye-movement desensitization reprocessing). These various theories and modalities are implemented with the purpose of getting to the root of each issue while also working to meet individual goals. Lastly – I bring authenticity and humor into the therapy space as well 🙂
I am deeply passionate about partnering alongside individuals in their healing journey. Each person possesses innate goodness, resiliency, and capacity for change. It is priority that my foundation of practice is based on safety and trust. Then, as an outdoor enthusiast, I am a believer in nature’s ability to aid in our recovery. I am also particularly drawn to the intersection of mental health, faith, and social justice.
In my free time, I enjoy getting outside either on my bike, rock climbing, or backpacking! I also enjoy hanging out with my community, craft drinks, reading, and spending time outside with my golden retriever, Scout.
Education, Licensure, & Recent Trainings
- Non-Suicidal Self Injury: Simple Practice, 2022
- Beyond They/Them/Theirs: What Nonbinary Clients Want You to Know: Trans Affirming Therapists Academy, 2022
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) trained (via EMDRIA approved – EMDR of the Rockies), October 2022
- CAMS-trained, June 2022
- Bachelors in Outdoor Leadership & Interpersonal Communication: Lakewood, CO, 2019
- Master of Social Work, Concentration in Mental Health & Substance Misuse – University of Texas at Arlington: Arlington, TX, 2022
- License: SWC.0000000964