Hannah-Grace (HG) Kelley, MSW, SWC
Hi! My name is Hannah-Grace Kelley. I mostly go by HG. I received my undergraduate degree in outdoor leadership and interpersonal communication. Then, after working within the parks and recreation sphere, I pursued a graduate degree in social work. I work with adolescents, young adults, and adults who are experiencing depression, anxiety, and trauma-related issues and disorders. I practice with a client-centered and humanistic approach alongside integration of attachment theories, parts work (IFS-informed), polyvagal theory, and interpersonal neurobiology (IPNB). These various theories are implemented with the purpose of bringing holistic healing and wholeness to each person. As a clinician, I bring authenticity and humor into the therapy space as well 🙂 I will be fully EMDR trained by October 2022.
I am deeply passionate about partnering alongside individuals in their healing journey. Each person possesses innate goodness, resiliency, and capacity for change. It is priority that my foundation of practice is based on safety, trust, and cultivating a brave space while holding each person’s story as sacred. Then, as an outdoor enthusiast, I am a believer in nature’s ability to aid in our recovery. I am also particularly drawn to the intersection of mental health, faith, and social justice.
In my free time, I enjoy getting outside either on my bike, rock climbing, or backpacking! I also enjoy hanging out with my community, craft drinks, and spending time outside with my dog, Scout.
Education, Licensure, & Recent Trainings
- Non-Suicidal Self Injury: Simple Practice, 2022
- Beyond They/Them/Theirs: What Nonbinary Clients Want You to Know: Trans Affirming Therapists Academy, 2022
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) training through EMDR of the Rockies, (will be fully trained in October 2022)
- CAMS-trained, June 2022
- Bachelors in Outdoor Leadership & Interpersonal Communication: Lakewood, CO, 2019
- Master of Social Work, Concentration in Mental Health & Substance Misuse – University of Texas at Arlington: Arlington, TX, 2022
- License: SWC.0000000964